COBDR Training Tour by House of Motorrad
Sep 12, 2017 thru
Join the House of the Motorrad on the COBDR training tour, taking place from Sept 12th– 20th, 2017!
This tour will coincide with with KTM rider rally in Crested Butte. Follow the path set by gold rush prospectors of the 1800’s, through the high desert, dense forests and awe inspiring mountain passes, all while learning and perfecting advanced off-road riding techniques.
Spots are limited to 10 riders, so call HOM today at (720) 466-0047 or book on their website to reserve your spot on this exclusive opportunity!
Where else can you have this experience and walk away a better rider?
Cost: $1500, and includes:
- Redverz tent setup and breakdown each day (2 person tent, with option to buy after the tour).
- Luggage portage in support vehicle Wolfman Dry Duffel. (Yours to keep).
- Support truck – Full tool compliment and trailer with extra bikes in tow.
- Professional lead rider guide as well as trained mechanic.
- Daily training exercises to help prepare for what to expect each day.
- Breakfast and Dinner each day.
- COBDR pannier decal and Butler map.
- House of Motorrad T-Shirt or Hat.
- Transportation from Denver to starting line.
*Not included: KTM Rally registration, lodging and gas.
If a Motorcycle rental is needed, get a discount of 10%.