NMBDR Training Tour by House of Motorrad
Oct 14, 2017 thru
Join House of Motorad for the NMBDR training tour, taking place from Oct. 14th– 22th, 2017!
See the Land of Enchantment the way it is supposed to be seen! Off the beaten path and from the seat of a wild (steel) horse. The rugged and desolate wild lands of New Mexico hold a diverse beauty and constantly varying landscape.
Discover the wild west that helped Billy the Kid evade authorities for years, all while learning and perfecting advanced off-road riding techniques.
Spots are limited to 10 riders, so call HOM today at (720) 466-0047 or book on their website to reserve your spot on this exclusive opportunity!
Where else can you have this experience and walk away a better rider?
Cost: $2000 per person and includes:
- Redverz tent setup and breakdown each day (2 person tent, with option to buy after the tour).
- Luggage portage in support vehicle Wolfman Dry Duffel. (Yours to keep).
- Support truck – Full tool compliment and trailer with extra bikes in tow.
- Professional lead rider guide as well as trained mechanic.
- Daily training exercises to help prepare for what to expect each day.
- Breakfast and Dinner each day.
- NMBDR pannier decal and Butler map.
- House of Motorrad T-Shirt or Hat.
- Airport Transportation.
If a Motorcycle rental is needed, get a discount of 10%.