UTBDR Training Tour by House of Motorrad
Aug 24, 2017 thru
Join House of Motorrad on the UTBDR training tour, taking place from Aug 24th–29th, 2017!
Discover the beauty of one of North Americas truly unique treasures. From arid deserts to sandstone canyon lands to thriving pine forests. Exploring Utah's rugged terrain like the bandits of the old west, all while learning and perfecting advanced off-road riding techniques.
Spots are limited to 10 riders, so call HOM today at (720) 466-0047 or book on their website to reserve your spot on this exclusive opportunity!
Where else can you have this experience and walk away a better rider?
Cost: $2,000 per person, and includes:
- Redverz tent setup and breakdown each day (2 person tent, with option to buy after the tour).
- Luggage portage in support vehicle Wolfman Dry Duffel (Yours to keep).
- Support truck – Full tool compliment and trailer with extra bikes in tow.
- Professional lead rider guide as well as trained mechanic.
- Daily training exercises to help prepare for what to expect each day.
- Breakfast and Dinner each day.
- UTBDR pannier decal and Butler map.
- House of Motorrad T-Shirt or Hat Transportation from Denver to starting line.
If a Motorcycle rental is needed, get a discount of 10%.