Our friends at PSSOR are offering their last of the season WABDR Training Camp on August 21, 22, 23, 2013.
PSS Off Road BDR Camp is a multi-day training event run by expert and professional adventure riders, designed for entry level and moderately experienced adventure riders on appropriately equipped adventure and dualsport motorcycles. You will receive pre-training then be escorted along some parts of the WABDR route and build the needed skills on-the-go.
Some of the riding skills presented are:
- Core body position
- Core weight shift
- Traction management
- Power control
- Slow speed balance and maneuvering
- Lifting (single person, multi person)
- Small to medium size obstacles (up to 9" in height)
- Narrow track and rut
- Loose surfaces (deep sand and river rock)
- Hills (ascending, descending, starting, stopping, turning around)
People travel from all over North America and internationally to attend PSSOR training events. This is a true testament to the value of the skills and knowledge they have to offer.
The BDR Camp includes camping accommodations and most meals.
Check out the August WABDR Training Camp itinerary and register for the camp on the PSSOR website.