NVBDR: Section 6 is still under snow NMBDR: Section 2 – Carrizzo motorcycle shop out of business
- Just like Colorado, Utah has still a lot of snow in the high country and probably won’t clear until mid to late July.
- We have had a few reports that the last section from Evanston WY to the end of the route has some snow drifts, but they are passable.
- Reservation Ridge is still closed due to the fire and possible snow still in the shaded areas.
- Section 5 from Currant Creek to Hwy 150 is still covered in snow, so you will have to go around on Hwy 40 to Heber and over to Kamas to pick up Hwy 150 where you will pick up the route again.
- At this time we have no idea how long it might be before the roads are completely open.
- You can check with the US Forest Service as well for information.