Full Southern California BDR
Wednesday, April 21st – Wednesday, April 28th, 2021
For the ultimate adventure riding experience, we offer the FULL California South BDR route, as a 7-day expedition. Not only will we collect and return you to a nominated airport, we ensure you ride the route as designed, from state line to state line.
For over 850 miles this route takes in many of southern California’s ADV riding highlights such as Death Valley, Mojave, Titus Canyon, Alabama Hills, Reward Mine & many more! April 21 – 28, 2021
- BMW R1250 GS HP (sport & low suspension models available)
- All single-occupancy hotel accommodation
- Unlimited pre-ride consultation & advice
- Premium camping equipment (when/if applicable)
- All airport transfers to & from ride locations
- Motorcycle insurance, luggage, fuel & GPS
- Expert instruction and mentoring
- All meals, trail rations, snacks, and drinks
- Entrance fees, parking fees, tolls, permits, etc.
- Welcome pack including map, itinerary, t-shirt & mug
- Safety equipment including personal GPS locator (Spot Beacon)
- Support crew with supplies, refreshments & spare motorcycle
- Klim 2L hydration pack (yours to keep)
- Unlimited post-ride access to the team
We’re proud to be a BDR Preferred Tour Partner. Our turn-key all-inclusive adventure motorcycle packages are delivered at an industry-leading standard, guaranteeing a ride (and experience) of a lifetime. Places are limited to a maximum of 4 riders, for a truly personalized adventure.