Make your BMW Dealership a stop on the Oregon BDR Expedition Film Tour
February 4th through mid-May 2023
BMW Motorcycle Dealers receive exclusive early access to reserve their event date
Every year, nearly 100 motorcycle dealerships and clubs across the country host a BDR film screening. This event can bring hundreds of customers into your showroom in the off-season.
Take advantage of BMW priority scheduling by simply completing the form below. Your commitment and event information is due to the BDR no later than December 23rd.
In addition, there is a special opportunity for dealers to hold a film screening event simultaneously with the World Premiere of the Oregon BDR Film in Portland, OR, on February 4th. Your dealership can be a part of this exclusive ‘interactive’ event/live broadcast. See details.
DEALER FILM SCREENING DETAILS
Fee: $200 (discounted from $250 for BMW Motorcycle dealers only)
$100 after 50% Co-op
- Rights to show the film at your dealership event
- Downloadable ORBDR film (.mp4 file)
- Marketing/Social Media Support, including:
- BMW-branded event flyer with your logo
- ORBDR promotional images for your online use
- Film trailer to share in your event marketing
- Event listing on the BDR website
- Event promotion on the BDR newsletter and social media channels
- BDR Merchandise to sell t your event — Dealer Pricing on BDR maps, decals, t-shirts, etc.
- BDR guest speaker to present at your event at no cost (Pending availability)
Dealer to cover the speaker’s travel expenses.
NEW THIS YEAR: OPTIONAL LIVE EVENT
INTERACTIVE OREGON BDR WORLD PREMIERE EVENT ON FEB 4th
- The date of the ORBDR World Premiere is Saturday, February 4th at 4 pm PST / 7 pm EST.
- The event will take place at the historic Aladdin Theatre in Portland, OR.
- BMW dealers can sign-up to host their film screening event on the same date/time as the World Premiere. Please see requirements for eligibility information.
- The Live Broadcast of the welcome reception will be shown at YouTube.com/RideBDR, with BDR and BMW representatives speaking live at the event.
- Participating dealers will need a high bandwidth internet connection to stream the Portland Premiere Broadcast from YouTube.
- Dealers will be sent an MP4 file to play the film following the live broadcast stream.
REQUIREMENTS & CONSIDERATIONS TO PARTICIPATE IN THE FEB. 4th INTERACTIVE PREMIERE
- Space to accommodate a minimum 75 people in theatre-stye seating. (An RSVP list is highly recommended to keep track of attendance.)
- A/V: Large screen & projector or large TV, PA system with a microphone, and a computer to play the provided MP4 file.
- High bandwidth internet connection.
- Knowledgeable staff members to troubleshoot the technology and rehearse the event flow.
- Consider event-only retail incentives in your shop and providing food and refreshments during the event.
- Consider offering BDR merchandise for sale. Dealer pricing available through BDR. Order in advance.
What Other Dealers Are Saying
There is a lot of interest in the community for the BDR cause. As the BDR movie premiere hosts, we helped facilitate and ignite our customers’ passion for adventure riding, and took the opportunity to educate them about what we have to offer for their extended motorcycle trip, like the BDR. We were thrilled with the attendance of 200 people! It was definitely one of the best events we hosted last year, and we’ll do it again for sure.
The COBDR movie screening was by far the most successful and well attended event we hosted last year. It gave us a chance to connect with our customers and prospective buyers, and be a part of their adventure planning. We had some enduro riders in the crowd who are now turning to BDR to plan their summer rides, and we’ll be there to help them make it happen.
The BDR movie premiere was a huge success for us. We were overwhelmed by the turnout. People were coming from miles away to attend the event. We sold out of maps and DVD’s and were taking orders for those who didn’t get there early enough. We’ll definitely do it again next year, this time in our car showroom so we can fit more people.
READY TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT?
If you have the details of your premiere ready, please click the Buy Now button to pay the $200 fee with the credit card. After the payment is submitted, you will be redirected to the online form to provide the details of your event and complete the booking.