APRIL 27 – 30, 2023
Join BDR at this year’s Revzilla Get On! ADV Fest April 27-30 in Mojave Desert.
You’ll have access to free classes and clinics on a variety of ADV topics, onsite shower and restroom facilities, nightly live entertainment, ADV Vendors and more! On Saturday night at 6PM BDR is hosting the Oregon BDR Expedition Documentary Film screening in the Hut Classroom.
Click here for full schedule of events.
What’s New for 2023!
- 4 Days of Epic Riding on carefully, curated routes designed by the Rever Team
- 8 Premium Catered Meals (Thursday Dinnerà Sunday Breakfast)
*vegetarian option available upon request*
- FREE GOAF Jersey ($29 Value) to first 200 Customers who purchase a ticket to either event. (While supplies last, sizing not guaranteed)
- Revzilla Swag Bag full of goodies from our partners
- $25 Voucher to be used exclusively at the Revzilla Store onsite
- Opportunity to take a 6 hour RawHyde Adventures training class ($399)!
- Demo rides with OEM Motorcycle Manufacturers.
- A chance to visit with 30+ premium ADV vendors displaying on site
- Nightly Entertainment
- Free Rever Pro for 1yr with Ticket Purchase- will be emailed to you after the event.
- One time only Promotional Offer from RawHyde Adventures!
Arrive to Zakar anytime between 9am-6pm Thursday April 27th. First meal together is Thursday Dinner!
Through our FREE clinics and classes, you’ll have the chance to learn anything and everything you’ve ever wanted to know about Adventure Riding plus you’ll have the opportunity to take some great rides. Enjoy the camaraderie of shared “Adventures” and have a whole bunch of fun with great people over a long weekend. The event is part Rally, Part Expo, and part Trade show!
Many companies from the Adventure Market will be present showing off their latest products and there will be a strong focus on education and knowledge. We’ll host GPS seminars, Suspension and Bike Set-Up Classes, Tire Changing & Bead Breaking Clinics, Off Road Riding Classes, Packing Clinics, etc. There will be clinics or classes on every imaginable topic. The list of classes and clinics will be growing continuously. Stay up to date with the Rever App on schedule updates and event notifications!