April 21-24, 2022
Three days and nites of ADV fun and Camaraderie at RawHyde’s awesome ZAKAR facility in the Mojave Desert. All meals included plus three nights of RV, Camper or tent camping with access to showers AND lots more:
- ADV classes and Clinics taught by industry professionals.
- There will be an exclusive showing of the new WYBDR Documentary Film complements of BMW Motorad.
- AND you’ll get some cool perks:
- FREE – 1-Year REVER Pro Membership
- 3 Nights of tent or RV camping, showers & Meals Included
- Access to Vendor Village with 30+ premium ADV vendor
- Onsite Revzilla Adventure shop fully stocked with ADV gear & Accessories
- Revzilla Swag Bag Including exclusive event tee shirt
- RPM Members get a FREE 2-hour rider training clinic on Thursday
- There will be some great riding through the REVER app
- BMW, Aprilia and Harely-Davidson will be providing Demo Rides both on and off road!
- You’ll also have the chance to hang out & ride with Revzilla Personalities
- AND there will be welcome party at the Cowboy Bar featuring 805 Beer complements of FASTHOUSE & Revzilla.
RawHyde is pleased to announce the rescheduled dates for Adventure Days at ZAKAR which is their newest facility in the center of the amazing Mojave Desert.
As many know, they had to postpone Adventure Days from its original date in October of ’21 due to fire risks, but now that’s all past us now and they’re pleased to announce that it all kicks off on April 21st of 2022.
As well as a new date they also have a new name and a new partner in the production of this years event! They’re changing the name to the “Get On ADV Festival” and they’ve partnered with Revzilla to make it all happen. Here’s the best part… this event will still be EVERYTHING that was good about Adventure Days but Revzilla and their relationships will drastically increase the number of vendors that you’ll be able to visit with as well as LOTS of new clinics and presentations etc.
They will also be working with the folks from Rever to provide tracks for some really great local rides that vary from easy routes to local Ghost Towns… to challenging single tracks that slice through the Mojave Desert!
Through the clinics and classes you’ll have the chance to learn anything and everything you’ve ever wanted to know about Adventure Riding plus you’ll have the opportunity to take some great rides, enjoy the camaraderie of shared “Adventures” and generally have a whole bunch of fun with great people over a long weekend. The event is part Rally, Part Expo, and part Trade show!
Many companies from the Adventure Market will be present showing off their latest products and there will be a strong focus on education and knowledge. They’ll be hosting GPS seminars, suspension and bike set up classes, tire changing & bead breaking clinics, off road riding classes, packing clinics, etc. Klim will host a detailed class on how today’s high tech riding suits repel water, protect you… and keep you comfortable at the same time. There will be clinics or classes on every imaginable topic. The list of classes and clinics will be growing continuously.
As mentioned above there will also be daily rides – sponsored by Rever with tracks available through the Rever app! These rides will all be self guided so as to remain in compliance with BLM mandates.
But wait… there’s more! On top of all the classes, clinics and fun; all your food, beverages, camp sites, RV parking, etc. are all included too… as well as a *souvenir shirt and a “swag bag” provided by Revzilla.
So – the bottom line is this: If you’re serious (or curious) about Adventure Riding; this is an excellent opportunity to both experience and learn about everything related to the ADV world. Three days of fun, education, and excitement at our Zakar facility in the Mojave Desert.