Make your dealership a stop on the Southern California Backcountry Discovery Route (CABDR-South) movie tour. Last year, over 40 dealerships throughout the country hosted BDR film premieres. To guarantee your spot on the CABDR-South tour, contact us with your preferred date today.
- Bring existing and potential customers into your dealership during the off-season for an exciting evening of adventure motorcycle entertainment.
- Connect with the adventure motorcycling community, and help your customers plan their next adventure.
- Increase sales by showing attendees the range of motorcycles, gear and accessories that are available to improve their next adventure ride, and become their source for BDR merchandise, including DVD documentaries and route maps.
- Drive traffic to your dealership, get people talking about you and gain new followers by taking advantage of free marketing opportunities and ADV content included in your marketing kit.
- Event ticket sales can cover the cost of the movie premiere fee.
- Proceeds from the dealer movie premieres will benefit the creation of future BDR routes.
$250 fee includes:
- Rights to show the film at your dealership/event;
- CABDR-South DVD & Map mailed to you;
- Marketing/Social Media Support, including:
- Pre-made event flyer with your logo as the Presenting Sponsor of the event;
- CABDR-South promotional images for your online use;
- Film trailer to share with your audiences;
- Event listing on the BDR website;
- Event promotion on the BDR Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and newsletter;
- BDR Sales Merchandise — DVDs, Maps, decals, t-shirts — option to purchase at dealer prices through Touratech-USA and Butler Motorcycle Maps.
A BDR guest speaker can be arranged to present at your event at no cost. Dealer to cover the speaker’s travel expenses.
Book your event now!
To book your premiere night or for any questions and additional information, contact Inna Thorn at (206) 383-6233 or send us an email.
About the Southern California Backcountry Discovery Route
CABDR-South is the ninth route created for dual sport and adventure motorcycle travel, and the first wintertime BDR. This spectacular yet challenging 820-mile ride across the south-eastern region of California starts in Yuma, AZ, and ends in Benton, CA. Primarily using rugged two-track and remote dirt roads, the route leads riders through majestic canyons, rocky riverbeds, and sandy washes of California’s famous deserts and national preserves. You’ll experience quirky desert enclaves and ghost towns, visit historic mines, see ancient petroglyphs and intaglios, dip in healing mineral hot springs and ride among the unique Joshua trees in the Mojave National preserve.