From tiny towns to eccentric eateries to historical heritage sites, it’s the stops along the way that help make every BDR a unique adventure! Help us celebrate the people and places that have made your BDR a one-of-a-kind experience by sharing with us your best BDR Cultural Experience Photo!
🥇🥈🥉 Prizes include – A $250 KLIM gift card, ADV Moto Magazine & BDR swag, and the chance to have your photo featured in Adventure Motorcycle Magazine!
Official Rules – Please read before submitting!
1. All entries must be sent via direct message to @ridebdr on Facebook or Instagram. (Please don’t post photos in the comments. Photos in Comments will be deleted!)
2. All photos must have been taken on an official BDR and include a short description.
3. Photos must include an obvious motorcycle rider (I.E. in gear) or a motorcycle in addition to a scene that is uniquely local to a BDR route (I.E. Independent eatery/pub, historical marker/site, local people, tourist stop, local artwork, etc.…)
4. Three winning photos will be selected by a panel of BDR judges and awarded 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prize respectively.
5. 1st prize will be awarded a (1) $250 KLIM gift card, 2nd prize will be awarded an ADVMoto swag pack + BDR gear, 3rd prize will be awarded BDR gear.
6. Contest period runs from 7/7/21 until 7/25/21 at Midnight Pacific time.
7. Winners to be announced starting on 7/27/21.
8. All photos entered are subject to being shared on BDR social media.
9. Winning photos will be announced and published in an upcoming print issue of ADVMoto Magazine and/or shared through ADVMoto’s digital channels. Print publication depends on winning selections meeting image resolution requirements.